Work with Stayo
Stayo has a fantastic opportunity to join the team as a Head of Reservations and Revenue
We are looking for a Head of Reservations and Revenue who will report to the Revenue Director. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the reservations team as well as working with the Revenue Director to improve efficiencies and increase occupancy and revenue.
You will be responsible for ensuring all our rates and booking channels are up to date and that the team is fully aware of any changes. You will lead and motivate the team ensuring they are operating at a high level and providing our guests with great service and on track to meet targets.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To train and develop team members to ensure they are flourishing in their role and meeting expectations
• Managing the performance of the team and holding regular reviews
• To ensure all information, procedures, negotiated rates and special promotions are communicated to relevant teams
• Liaise with clients to ensure that accurate details for each reservation are obtained
• To consistently deliver an excellent service to all guests and clients making enquiries or bookings
• Responding to all Reservations enquiries in-line with company standard
• Ensuring enquiries are managed to maximise sales, occupancy, and revenue
• Actively working as part of a team to achieve the department objectives and budget
• Assist with reservations calls and the inboxes, ensuring that all reservations enquiries are answered within set timeframes.
• To train and supervise Reservations Agents in their daily duties. Supporting them with daily challenges, including guest complaints.
• Establish and maintain service standards within the reservations department. Ensuring that all Reservations Agents are fully trained on customer service, selling techniques and all other duties.
• Performing administration duties – commissions, no show, late cancellations, departmental rotas.
• Experience as Reservations Manager / Supervisor
• Excellent level of English verbal and written
• Good communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Friendly and approachable manner.
• Flexible working
• £28 to £35k per annum for 40 hours a week
• Bonus and recognition programme
• 28 days holiday each year, including bank holidays
• Discounts on Stayo apartments
Please get in touch with Victoria Hardy – Revenue Director
email: victoria@ stayo.com